Who we are: Buttermilk Kitchen is a casual farm to table restaurant serving southern breakfast & lunch fare made from scratch. We are a fun and friendly bunch that is passionate about delivering high quality food and service to our loyal customers. We seek only highly invested, hardworking, dependable, and even-keeled people to join our team.
Shift times: 7am/9am-3:30pm (Tues-Thurs) & 7am/9am-4:30pm (Fri-Sun)
Availability: full time (4.5 shifts per week); MUST HAVE weekend availability
What you will be doing:
- walking, standing, and multi-tasking for 8-9 hours/shift...it's a long day but trust us, it's worth it
- exuding positivity and upbeat vibes.
- Maintaining a clean work area
- assisting fellow team members whenever possible...standing around is for models
- maintaining cleanliness of all plateware, glassware, utensils, kitchen equipment & small wares, floors, etc
- maintaining outside grounds and detailed cleaning tasks
- responsible for the opening and closing of the dish area following the beginning and end of service
- assisting with juicing the best juice you have ever had
What we will be doing:
- providing a flexible/nurturing environment
- operating day time hours..forget those late night zombie shifts
- providing health insurance, dental, and vision benefits
- giving paid time off and sick leave
Buttermilk Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.