Electric Events237 Corley St NE, Atlanta, GA 30312, USA
Other Full-time/Part-time $20.00 - $32.50 /hr Posted May 17, 2023
BEST BENEFITS PACKAGE FOR HOURLY FULLTIME EMPLOYEES AROUND!
- HEALTH, MEDICAL AND DENTAL INSURANCE (73% Company Sponsored)
- PAID TIME OFF
- WEEKLY PAY
Electric Hospitality is a multi-concept hospitality group with strategic rapid growth and is seeking an accomplished Event Captain to join our team. Based in Atlanta Georgia, Electric Hospitality is looking for a dynamic self-starter, who maintains positivity under stress to be the seamless transition for each event. The event captainwill be the charging force behind event execution. This role will spearhead great experience and service, attention to detail, and ensuring our staff are at their best. The event captain will be responsible for being the main point of contact for the client during the event. Ability to travel between our event venues, located on the beltline, west midtown and east Atlanta. This role will lead banquet/ event team, handle challenging situations, and thoroughly enjoy creating impactful guest service in a fun team environment.
- Able to travel to captain at multiple venue locations
- Reviews and understands the Banquet Event Order. Read and understand the timeline, menu, set-up and equipment needs
- Liaise with the Chef and Event Manager to ensure a successful event in line with the client’s vision
- Check for proper supplies and pull equipment. Inform Chef and Event Manager if additional supplies are needed
- Facilitates team setup assignments according to the BEO.
- Leads team huddle up to inform events team of timeline, menu, and set-up.
- Ensures that tables have been set correctly and uniformly in the assigned area
- Ensures full and correct set up buffet and other special food services tables/stations according to the BEO and the event set up guides
- Introduces themselves to the client or onsite contact as the main event contact for the event
- Is prepared to assign staff duties and responsibilities 2 hours prior to the event
- Is prepared to assist guests at least 15 minutes prior to function start time
- Acknowledges and responds to all guests requests
- Keeps all food, dining and outside areas neat and clean during service
- Break down buffet or other special food service tables and equipment
- Monitors bars, as assigned, according to standard policies and procedures
- Able to delegate tasks to team members while giving staff assignments
- Clear all side work with staff members before leaving and concluding the event
- Is able to correct onsite event staff behavior and performance where appropriate, or escalate to Event Manager when necessary
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 2 years