Electric Hospitality684 John Wesley Dobbs Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30312, USA
Are you an operational wizard who is poised to help lead one of the most highly recognized venues in Atlanta? Ladybird has seen tremendous development and growth over the years. Most recently we've completed a spectacular remodel and have the sincere desire to no longer be recognized as a, "best of" destination in Atlanta but the entire US.
2022 was a record year for us and already this year we've captured lighting in the bottle and are setting new records again. We are looking for an experienced leader that loves hospitality, exceeding guests expectations and genuinely understands the importance of staff development.
We have the best benefits program for salaried staff and hourly staff around. Not just to attract and retain the best talent but because it's the right thing to do! We're genuinely proud of where we are today but we're even more excited for tomorrow. We're looking to partner with those that are ambitious and looking to help build something truly special.
History of Ladybird: Founded in 2014 by restaurateur Michael Lennox and located at Mile Marker 9.25 with over 8,000 square feet of outdoor space overlooking the Atlanta Beltline Eastside Trail, Ladybird is Atlanta’s signature Beltline destination and base camp for urban explorers. With a National Park-inspired concept, multiple bars, 300+ seats indoors and outdoors and award-winning patio. Ladybird offers culinary hits based on traditional and nontraditional BBQ for lunch, brunch and dinner, and focuses on shareable dishes that rotate based on local availability. The beverage program features craft cocktails, wine and an extensive selection of Georgia-based craft beers on tap.
If you are all about creating electric experiences in the hospitality world, this position is for you! Our mission is to bring peace, love, and happiness to our world by creating, serving and sharing Electric Experiences with our teammates, guests and communities.
- Train, coach, and develop team members and team leaders
- Delegate tasks to team and provide follow-up
- Hold team accountable for their performance; provide coaching and counseling as needed
- Provide effective, open, and consistent communication on goals during team meetings while recognizing positive contributions
- Educate team on and enforce all appropriate personnel policies, labor laws, and security and safety procedures
- Contribute to the hiring of crew members
- Ensure team provides fast, friendly, and accurate service
- Contribute to crew members and team leaders performance reviews
- Effectively handle customer issues; continuously improve mystery shopper scores
- Measure customer satisfaction and execute plan to improve both satisfaction and loyalty
- Ensure product quality, restaurant cleanliness, maintenance and security standards are met
- Assist with increasing comparable sales and deliver budgeted sales each period
- Control cost of goods, variances and inventories within the restaurant
- Staff and schedule appropriately to control labor costs
- Ensure proper cash handling and deposit procedures are followed
- Ensure appropriate inventory and ordering systems are in place
- Uphold company safety and sanitation requirements to ensure the health and safety of our guests and team
- Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with customers and co-workers
- Possess a positive attitude and ethics which support our values and culture
- Ability to manage a fast-paced, high-volume, clean, customer-focused restaurant
- Ability to understand financial reports
- Strong time-management skills; ability to multitask, prioritize, and organize
- Ability to stand/walk for approximately 8-10 hours per day
- Available approximately 50 hours per week; able to work flexible hours necessary to manage and operate the restaurant effectively, including weekends and closing shifts as needed
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proven track record of exceptional customer service
Education and/or Experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Minimum of 3 years’ restaurant management experience
- Must have the ability/stamina to work a minimum of 50 hours a week.
- Ability to stand/walk for 8-10 hours per day.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 20 lbs.
- Will frequently reach, feel, bend, stoop, carry, finely manipulate and key in data
- Must be able to work in both warm and cool environments, indoors and outdoors.
- Must be able to tolerate higher levels of noise from music and customer traffic.
- Must be able to tolerate potential allergens: peanut products, egg, dairy, gluten, soy, seafood and shellfish
About Electric Hospitality
Founded by Atlanta restaurateur Michael Lennox, Electric Hospitality is the hospitality group that launched, owns and operates award-winning restaurants Ladybird Grove & Mess Hall, Muchacho, Electric Events, and Ranger Station.
We believe in the power of bringing Positive Energy, Creativity and Connectivity to our Food & Beverage, Service and Vibe in order to create “Electric Experiences”, and the mission of Electric Hospitality is to bring peace, love, and happiness to our world by creating, serving and sharing Electric Experiences with our teammates, guests and communities.