Line Cook/Food Prep
Prepare kitchen ingredients and food items to create appetizers, salads, burgers, sandwiches and desserts.
- Ensuring the highest quality food is properly executed by adhering to our recipe procedures.
- Preparing a variety of food with different methods of preparation and using a variety of tools and equipment.
- Following company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Communicating clearly and respectfully with Managers and Team Members.
- Previous kitchen / culinary / chef experience is preferred, but not required.
- Experience and knowledge of kitchen equipment including but not limited to knives, slicer, mixer, stoves, ovens, broiler and pizza oven desired
- Must be available on Weekends.
- Food Handler Certificate.
Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours at a competitive rate of pay.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Team Member discounts.