Accurately and efficiently prepare all line items to the specifications set forth by the Danzon recipe guidelines and those guidelines set forth by the Management Team. Also to perform all duties associated with the general upkeep and cleanliness of the kitchen.
- Prepares all Menu Items according to Danzon Specifications
- Monitors Ticket Times
- Maintains the Cleanliness Standards of Danzon
- Follows Directions of Danzon Managers
- Upkeeps The Assigned Station throughout the day including, but not limited to: Stocking, Cleaning, Prepping
- Abides by all Sanitations standards set forth by the State of Michigan and the City of Grand Rapids.
- Performs all duties outlined below as well as follow all instructions by the management team of Danzon.
- Experienced is preferred, will train.
- Must be customer service minded
- Have a good attention to detail
- Must know proper kitchen organizational skills
- Must have good communication skills
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand for long periods of time without a break. The employee is occasionally required to sit and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.