Classic Catering & Events11137 Red Arrow Hwy, Bridgman, MI 49106, USA
Server Part-time $20.00 - $35.00 /hr Posted Mar 31, 2023
- Work with the event team to transport all items listed on the event master sheet to the certain venue
- Assist with event preparation tasks, such as filling water carafes, ensuring tables are set, preparing for cocktail hour, etc.
- Follow instructions by Event Captain to ensure event is executed properly
- Execute tasks and responsibilities per each type of dinner service – buffet, family style, plated or stations
- Communicate any areas of need, problems and concerns from guest to Event Captain
- Clear plates, napkins, glassware, flatware, etc after guests
- Breakdown and clean kitchen prep space, including consolidating all items and loading on truck
- Assist with unloading at the catering facility, as needed
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and awareness of sanitary practices
- Maintain composure in a fast-paced environment without losing sight of the quality
- Follow all company and safety policies and procedures
- Preserve a clean and pressed uniform while keeping a professional appearance at all times
- Prior server experience is helpful, but not required
- Must be 15 or older and have reliable transportation
- Positive attitude and teamwork skills
- Ability to follow verbal directions in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Must be able to tolerate cold, heat and humid conditions while sometimes walking on uneven or wet surfaces
- Ability to perform moderate physical work. May be required to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally, up to 25 pounds frequently, and up to 15 pounds of food trays, carrying overhead and performing such activities as standing, walking, lifting for up to five hours without sitting.
Classic Catering & Events is an equal opportunity employer. At Classic, we are committed to treating all applicants and associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
posted hourly wage is based on the inclusion of gratuity