Your role is to be the best “first and last impression” to our guests walking through our doors.
- “Set the stage” for an exceptional dining experience by guiding our guests safely and professionally through our dining room to their table while engaging in warm and friendly conversation.
- Demonstrate genuine hospitality during every interaction whether it be over the ‘phone or in person. This may be in providing accurate wait times, directing guests to the restrooms, taking reservations, receiving to-go orders or answering questions.
- Create positive first impressions.
- Be a team player with a “can-do” attitude to deliver 100% guest satisfaction.
- Food Handlers certification.
Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours.
- 401K for qualified employees.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Team Member discounts.