Who we are:
Buttermilk Kitchen is a casual farm to table restaurant serving southern breakfast & lunch fare made from scratch. We are a fun and friendly bunch that is passionate about delivering high quality food and service to our loyal customers. We seek only highly invested, hardworking, dependable, and even-keeled people to join our team.
Shift times: 6:45/7am- 2:45/3:45pm (Mon-Sun)
Availability: full time (4.5 shifts per week); MUST HAVE weekend availability
Rate of Pay: $18 - $20 per hour, plus tips based on experience; negotiable
What You Will Be Doing:
- walking, standing, and multi-tasking for 8-9 hours/shift...it's a long day but trust us, it's worth it
- exuding positivity and upbeat vibes.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area
- cooking awesome food, prepping, and assisting fellow team members based on shift requirements
- heavy lifting (25+lbs) at times, it will be the best gym membership you’ve ever not paid for
- restocking/opening and closing stations
- reading and following recipes as they are written...your opinion matters to us but not to the recipe
- training new and current staff
- setting up and stocking work station on the line, cooking and plating dishes on the menu during breakfast/lunch service
What We Will Be Doing:
- providing a flexible/nurturing environment
- operating day time hours..forget those late night zombie shifts
- providing health insurance, dental, and vision benefits
- giving paid time off and sick leave
- feeding you amazing, wholesome food
Buttermilk Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.