- Assistant to the Executive Chef in support to ensure the kitchen runs smoothly.
- Porters receive and unpack all deliveries, ensuring all food and supplies are correctly placed.
- Completing and executing the company's sanitation schedule, cleaning, organizing, dish pit management and light prep when needed.
- Help Chef manage inventory by organizing food storage and telling them when items need to be ordered.
- Complete necessary prep work prior to service and complete necessary side work after service
- Follow New York State Liquor Authority and beverage service related laws for the service of alcoholic beverages
- Follow Suffolk County Department of Health Food and Beverage service laws and regulations
- Any other customary, ordinary and reasonable duties normally associated with this job position
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Stand and walk for long periods of time
Status: Non-exempt, Hourly
Tip Eligible: No
Overtime Eligible: Yes