Zankou Chicken is an award-winning, family-owned, fast-casual Mediterranean restaurant chain with 12 locations (and growing) across Southern California. At Zankou, we serve quality, natural, and uniquely delicious Mediterranean meals at an affordable price and with a “WOW” level guest experience.
At Zankou, we are committed to helping our Team Members reach Excellence and continuing their career growth. We have implemented our Zankou Journey, a level-pay system, which is progressed by mastering specific skills and stations. This allows our Team Members to advance their career and grow their earning potential.
We align ourselves on simple Core Values to ensure that we reach our mission the right way. Our Core Values are, Excellence, Teamwork and Care if this describes and you are passionate about food, quality, guest service and growth, come join our team!
- Provides a “WOW” experience to our Guests by bringing our awesome menu to life!
- Prepares fresh, delicious, and healthful meals by preparing all food items to order, and following standard recipes and procedures
- Operates cooking stations: falafel, kabob, rotisserie, and wrap/plate areas
- Stocks/restocks items and rinses and cuts raw food products
- Receives and stores food supplies and equipment
- Keeps cook line and prep areas in a clean, sanitary, and safe manner
- Cleans, organizes, and maintains walk-in refrigerator, reach-in refrigerator, cooler drawers, prep, and dry storage area
- Understands and follows all food safety and temperature standards
Benefits & Perks:
- Free Shift Meal
- Paid Vacation
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Flexible Schedule
- Referral Bonus – $400 per referral (upon completion of 90 days)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance upon eligibility
- 401k Matching