- Maintain sanitary condition of dishes, utensils, glasses, pots, pans, equipment and kitchen
- Safely and efficiently operates dish washing machine according to procedure manual.
- Ensures proper soap and rinse chemicals are loaded for washing.
- Removes from service any dishes, utensils, and glassware that are damaged or broken.
- Helps Stock delivered food and non-food items.
- Empty and clear garbage bins and breakdown of boxes.
- Deep cleaning of kitchen and equipment.
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work environment.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor Operate an industrial dishwasher, washing dishes and glassware by hand when necessary
- Unload dishes, silverware, and glassware promptly and store them in the appropriate places
- Carry out basic cleaning tasks around the premises, including emptying trash cans, cleaning drink machines, and cleaning any spills and broken glass immediately
- Assist cooks with food prep as needed.
Skills / Certification
- Previous Dishwashing experience preferred (not required)
- California Food Certification Complete
- Sexual Harassment course completed