LockKeepers8001 Rockside Rd, Valley View, OH 44125, USA
Other Full-time/Part-time $20.00 - $25.00 /hr Posted Apr 7, 2023
- Develop and maintain content and communications for marketing campaigns, activities and events.
- Plan and prepare application focused content specifically for publication and sharing across different media channels, including social media posts, email, guides, brochures, newsletters and merchandise.
- Co-ordinate requirements for promotional material as defined by the General Manager.
- Assist with copywriting, artwork, and web workflow for planned print and digital marketing communications.
- Organise and manage events and associated campaigns such as seminars, user groups, marketing events, workshops and conferences.
- Support the General Manager and Sales team by co-ordinating and collating content to support campaigns.
- Execute marketing and event campaigns as defined by the General Manager.
- Drive campaigns through various communication systems and tools.
- Maintain up to date archives of all marketing files.
- Assist with content management upkeep including shared drives and content libraries.
- Post marketing updates through internal communication channels.
- Plan and implement social media and social proof campaigns for specific marketing goals.
- Research relevant sources for content, such as scientific publications, industry media and social media outlets.
- Keep up to date with best practices in writing for the web and social media.
- Keep up to date with industry specific trends and activities that are utilized to communicate with customers.
- Carry out other related tasks as required.
- Proven experience in marketing and/or sales.
- A background in creating scientific marketing, promotional or educational content would be an advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective project and event management skills.
- Excellent organisational skills, such as time and project management and prioritising.
- Ability to manage personal workflow in order to meet deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- A good team player who meets and exceeds team goals.
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative.
- A clear, concise writing style.
- An eye for detail and the ability to maintain a very high level of accuracy.
- Ability and willingness to be a positive, contributing and adaptable member of the team at all times.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.