Clinton Hall 36th Street16 W 36th St., New York, NY 10018, USA
Manager Full-time/Part-time $20.00 - $25.00 /hr Posted Mar 31, 2023
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Manager to join our team at our super craft beer bar and restaurant. As the Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the establishment's operations, including customer service, food and beverage quality, team management, and financial performance. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of relevant management experience in the food and beverage industry.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the bar and restaurant, ensuring smooth and efficient service.
- Manage and train a team of servers, bartenders, and kitchen staff to provide excellent customer service.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase sales and profitability.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations and standards.
- Manage inventory levels, ordering supplies and managing vendor relationships.
- Develop relationships with customers and suppliers, and actively promote the establishment within the community.
- At least 4 years of relevant management experience in the food and beverage industry.
- A passion for craft beer and knowledge of the craft beer industry.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to drive sales and manage budgets.
- Experience in inventory management and ordering supplies.
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations and standards.
- Flexible schedule and availability to work weekends and evenings.
- TIps Certification
- NYS Food Protection Card
If you have a passion for craft beer and the food and beverage industry, and possess the skills and experience we are looking for, please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!