Founded in 2014 by restaurateur Michael Lennox and located at Mile Marker 9.25 with over 7,000 square feet of outdoor space overlooking the Atlanta Beltline Eastside Trail, Ladybird is Atlanta’s signature Beltline destination and base camp for urban explorers. With a National Park-inspired concept, multiple bars, 300+ seats indoors and outdoors and award-winning patio, Ladybird offers elevated campfire-inspired cuisine for lunch, brunch and dinner, and focuses on shareable dishes that rotate based on local availability. The beverage program features craft cocktails, wine, and an extensive selection of Georgia-based craft beers on tap.
Smoky, sweet, savory, tantalizing, fresh, fun, from scratch; Can you picture it, smell it, and wondering if, “This is nirvana?”? Close enough, it’s the Ladybird kitchen! Our back of house team is growing and seeking dedicated, fun and fresh kitchen professionals to join this growing brand.
BENEFITS PACKAGE FOR ALL OUR HOURLY EMPLOYEES
- HEALTH INSURANCE
- PAID TIME OFF
- PAYCHECK ADVANCE ( ZAYZOON )
Kitchen Porters wash dirty dishes, utensils, and other cooking equipment, assist Chefs or Cooks with basic food preparation and ensure that kitchens are clean and orderly.
- Cleaning and sanitizing all meal preparation areas as well as kitchen walls, stoves, sinks, ovens, and grills.
- Sweeping and mopping all kitchen areas during shifts and at the end of shifts.
- Washing dirty dishes, cutting boards, utensils, and cooking equipment.
- Ensuring that food mixers, cookers, and other cooking equipment are in good working order.
- Receiving and unpacking all deliveries.
- Emptying, re-lining, and washing garbage cans as required.
- Ensuring that refrigerators, freezers, and storage areas are clean and well-organized.
- Assisting the Chef with basic food preparation, which includes washing, peeling, and cutting meal ingredients as per the Chef's instructions.
- Possess the ethics and positive attitude that support our values and culture
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize