- Servicing customers with food and drink while providing a pleasant outdoor dining and social experience at the food truck picnic area.
- Service patrons at the food truck.
- Run food and mixed drinks to guests at tables in food truck area.
- Handle cash and credit card transactions acurately from patrons
- Set-up food truck work area, keep fully stocked and clean at all times
- Be dressed and ready for work at designated scheduled time. Bring a friendly, upbeat attitude to your shift. Wear appropriate attire according to rules and policies set forth in the employee handbook
- Complete necessary prep work prior to service and complete necessary side work after service
- Follow New York State Liquor Authority and beverage service related laws for the service of alcoholic beverages
- Follow Suffolk County Department of Health Food and Beverage service laws and regulations
- Any other customary, ordinary and reasonable duties normally associated with this job position
- Maintain a clean and sanitary environment at all times.
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Stand and walk for long periods of time
Status: Non-exempt, Hourly
Tip Eligible: Yes
Tip Type: Direct. Receives tips directly from restaurant guests