- Professional servers needed to provide front of house full-service at an emerging Italian eatery. The restaurant is transitioning from pizzeria (counter service) to pizza and Italian fare (full service). We expect our servers to provide an excellent dining experience as the face of our restaurant. By providing stellar customer service, customers are greeted and served with continual interaction leaving them to feel as if they were the most important customer in the restaurant. Servers also assure effective and smooth communication between the front and back of house operations.
- Have patience, personality, and perseverance to thrive in this role
- Have a positive attitude that overflows to customers
- Greet and serve customers
- Provide detailed menu information
- Perform well in fast paced environments (able to multi-task)
- Contribute to the team in a positive way
- Effectively communicate with other teammates (front and back of house)
- Accurately enter orders and accept payment through a handheld point of sale system
- Deliver orders promptly and correctly
- Provide an excellent dining experience to all guests
- Free restaurant t-shirt(s)
- Flexible scheduling
- Free meal on duty
- Discount (50% off) meal off duty
No prior experience required. The salary range specified is starting salary, based on experience.
Please note: All employees begin on a 90-day probationary period.