Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:· Be able to meet at designated meeting area, participate in event service and clean the truck in preparation for the next shift.
· Prep of food items prior to food service.
· Prepare our menu to order on the truck.
· Provide exceptional customer service at all times.
· Educate customers about our menu items.
· Work various shifts including nights and weekends.
· Be able to work in varying weather and temperature conditions.
· Follow sanitation and food safety guidelines at all times.
· Providing guests with information regarding our products
· Providing the best TOTAL experience in the business
Knowledge, Skills and Experience desired:
· Able to develop and maintain a positive working relationship with all employees and work as part of a team by helping others as needed or requested.
· A sense of urgency when faced with changing customer volume levels.· Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills.
· Able to follow instructions for recipes, sanitation guidelines and food safety guidelines.
· Ability to work well under pressure.
· Individual must be a self-starter and able to self-direct.
· Able and willing to be cross trained on all other departments of the truck (cashier, driver, prep, etc.)
· Fast-paced work environment
· Changing weather and temperature conditions
· Energetic and dynamic individuals who are excited about great food and working with people
· Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
· Food Service experience preferred but not required
· Ability to think outside the box to satisfy our guests
· Genuine care and understanding for people's needs
· Must be authorized to work in the United States
· Driving record check required
· Must have reliable transportation