The Hidden Manna Cafe, is looking for an energetic individual who love making others smile.
All applicants should have at least 1 year minimum customer service experience.
All applicants must be 18 years of age to apply.
All successful candidates must be self-motivated with a customer-first attitude, strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and an even stronger work ethic. All staff must maintain personal hygiene and uniform to Food Division standards.
And... If you love making people smile we are interested in you!
Food handlers card and Basset cert required within 30 days of hire.
- Take food and drink orders from customers accurately and with a positive attitude.
- Write patrons' food orders on order slips, memorize orders, or enter orders into computers for transmittal to kitchen staff.
- Engage with customers in a friendly manner.
- Knowledge of the menu, with the ability to make suggestions.
- Ensure tables are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems.
- Collect payments from tables.
- Prepare checks that itemize and total meal costs and sales taxes.
- Help food preparation staff when necessary.
- Experience providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- A positive attitude and ability to work well under pressure with bussers, cooks, and other staff.
- Able to perform high-quality work while unsupervised.
- Able to handle money accurately and operate a point-of-sale system.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment and deliver orders in a timely manner.