We are a small, family owned, business, looking for a scooper to become a part of our friendly atmosphere, and join our enthusiastic crew. This job would be perfect for you if...
- You're passionate about providing guests with a positive, enjoyable experience at our store.
- You enjoy working with people who take ice cream seriously, yet have fun preparing and serving it.
- You are energized by positivity and comminted to contributing to the collaborative spirit of the team.
- You're looking for an opportunity to learn, grow, and explore your career potential.
- Greet guests warmly to make them feel comfortable and welcome.
- Follow Gannon's operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and saftey/security to ensure the saftey of all team members and customers during all shifts.
- Follow sanitation and saftey procedures correctly.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization throughout the store, and ensure proper set up and/or breakdown of the entire store, including dining areas, restrooms, kitchen, and prep areas.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the various items on our menu, including the ingredients and allergy information for all products.
- Take guests' orders and handle cash and credit transactions.
- Serve ice cream to guests in a courteous and timely manner.
- Quickly and accuratley prepare ice cream desserts.
- Effectively handle guests' concerns and complaints with kindness, amturity, and patience.
- Work as a team to prepare the store for each shift.
- Act with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promotes the positive, encouraging culture of Gannon's Ice Cream.
- Maintain regular and consistent attendance and punctuality, along with a team oriented, adaptable, dependable, and strong work ethic.
- Contribute to a positive, supportive, and respectful team environment.
- Excellent guest service skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced enviroment.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to work in a standing postition for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetative tasks, specifically in the wrists and arms.
- Ability to use touch-sensitive POS System.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members.
- Ability to work a minimun of four shifts per week, including weekends and holidays.
- Minimun Age: 16 years of age.
- Must have reliable transportation.