As a Host or Hostess, you will be responsible for exceeding the guest's expectations by providing them with friendly, prompt, and attentive service that is tailored to the guests’ preferences. A Host will be required to greet incoming and departing guests in a welcoming manner. The right team player will help set the pace of the dining room as you seat the guests in the dining and bar areas while ensuring a smooth handoff to the service staff.
The Host is also responsible for:
- Making memorable first and last impressions
- Smiling and having genuine conversations with Guests, in person and on the phone
- Coordinating the wait and seats Guests using a seating arrangement Computer
- Managing the reception area and maintaining a good flow of the incoming guest while coordinating with the kitchen, servers, and managers
- Making sure all guest requests are accommodated if possible while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Provide information to all guest questions over the phone, in person, or by email
- Assist in cleaning tables and resetting them to accommodate guests
- Take reservations when offered
- Assist the take-out area when needed
- Answer and dispatch phone calls to appropriate department or manager
- Personable, and customer service oriented
- Reliable and dependable
Please Note that all candidates must be available to work day or night, weekends and holidays.