We are looking for Cashiers, Prep Crews, Shift Leaders, and Managers who will be essential to our daily operations.
Please do not call the store regarding your application status. If we feel that there is a fit, we will contact you for an interview. Priority will be given to candidates with relevant prior experience, leadership capability, and penchant for customer service. Due to the high number of applicants, we regret that we will not be able to respond if we choose to not follow up with an interview request.
– Available to work at least 4 days a week( 20 to 40 hours per week ), including weekends and holidays.
– Must be able to demonstrate or be trained to obtain knowledge on food safety and proper food handling. (You are required to have/or be willing to obtain a CA Food Handler Card.)
– Must be able to maintain regular and punctual attendance.
– Must be able to act with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture and values of It’s Boba Time stores.
– Must be able to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining great enthusiasm and positivity.
– Must be a team player with strong work ethics.
– Experiences in the food/beverage retail industry not required but highly preferred.
– Great customer service skills a highly plus.
– Must have legal status to work in the US.