2045 is a private membership network that connects and supports influential professionals of color. Through 2045’s partnerships, corporations can sponsor their most talented professionals of color by investing in their success through a membership. As a result of sponsorship, these members will feel seen, heard, and valued, leading to the retention and promotion of these influential professionals of color.
- Greeting customers in a friendly manner and taking food & drink orders
- Preparing and serving coffee beverages, ranging from simple to elaborate
- Light preparing and serving of food items such as soups, sandwiches and pastries
- Memorizing, Recommending, & Responding to customer inquiries about menu selections
- Responsible for maintaining an environment that ensures the best Clubhouse member experience along with the highest level of customer service.
- Develop meaningful relationships and connections with clubhouse members and your team members!
- Work as a team with coworkers throughout the clubhouse to provide a pleasant environment for all
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Follow set guidelines to maintain a standard of level of cleanliness in the cafe and its surrounding area at all times.
- Master and consistently execute all opening and closing procedures
- Take responsibility for the presentation and appearance of Clubhouses Cafe
- Perform routine cleaning and brand report cards to maintain 2045 standards
- Report supply needs to the on-site AGM using supply request forms.
- Work collaboratively with the Clubhouses AGM & GM to share member feedback and to improve offers and experiences across all 2045 Members
- Must have consistent availability for weekday mornings and afternoons
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including having an approachable and friendly manner
- Barista, Bartender, Restaurants/F&B, & Hospitality experience is a plus (We are willing to fully train the right candidate)
- Food handlers is a plus
- Awareness of member cues and the ability to respond in a timely and appropriate manner
- Strong time and task management skills, including prioritizing and pivoting as needed
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to follow clear directions, take initiative, and self-manage as the situation requires
- Capacity to build customer relationships
- Company Ambassadorship: promote the company through your own actions & channels
- A willingness to accept feedback and changes as they come
- Demonstrates flexibility and resilience - we are always looking to better serve our Members and to evolve our business and operations!