As a Line Cook, you will be committed to safe food handling, cleanliness, safety, and sanitation standards during the shift and preparing food with proper safety equipment, tools, and recipe specs.
The Line Cook is also responsible for:
- Following established food safety guidelines, recipes, standards, and procedures
- Maintaining a clean and food-safe environment
- Passionately preparing, portioning, and/or cooking food items according to quality specifications
- Assessing ingredients and items for freshness and quality, rotating products appropriately
- Being a Team player
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in areas like sauteed, broiler, grill & Fry station
- Reliable and dependable
- Prior experience in a high volume fast-paced environment is required
Please Note that all candidates must be available to work day or night, weekends and holidays.