Summary of Position:
Provide timely, accurate and friendly service while preparing the highest quality beverages for
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Take beverage orders from guests and servers.
• Prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks consistent with the Restaurant’s
standard drink recipes.
• Learns the names and personally recognize our regulars.
• Record drink orders accurately and immediately after receipt into the register system.
• Accept guest payment, process credit card charges and make change (if applicable).
• Wash and sterilize glassware.
• Prepare garnishes for drinks and replenish snacks, appetizers for bar patrons.
• Maintains bottles and glasses in an attractive and functional manner to support efficient
drink preparation and promotion of beverages.
• Clear and reset tables in bar area.
• Present drink menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding beverages.
• Maintain cleanliness in all areas of the bar including counters, sinks, utensils, shelves and
• Receive and serve food orders to guests seated at the bar.
• Report all equipment problems and bar maintenance issues to restaurant manager.
• Assist the restocking and replenishment of bar inventory and supplies.
• Be available to fill in as needed to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the
restaurant as directed by the restaurant manager or immediate supervisor.
• Be 18 years of age
• Must have regaular availablity, at least 3 shifts per week.
• Excellent people skills & outgoing personality is a must!
• Have working knowledge of beer, wine, liquor and common drink recipes.
• Follow steps of service & handbook requirements.
• Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate a point of
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
• Be able to reach, bend, stoop and frequently lift heavy weight.
Pay and benefits:
- Excellent wages + tips
- Mon-Friday worplace, no late nights!
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible hours and scheduling
- 50% discounted employee meals
- 50% off duty employee meal discount at any DMK Restaurant
- Excellent training program with opportunity to grow
- Professional and fun work environment