MEZZE#11205 Grand Central Parkway, Conroe, TX 77304, USA
Other Full-time/Part-time $6.00 /hr Posted Sep 23, 2022
Hookah master salary $6/hour + Bonus from each sold and made hookah by you + tips (minus credit card processing fee)
We are looking for a professional, high-energy Hookah master with excellent communication skills to serve besr hookahs to our customers. The Hookah master will greet customers, learn about their preferences, answer questions, recommend hookah menu items, and prepare and serve hookah. You will also upsell items, create recipes, utilize proper equipment and ingredients, and handle basic cleaning duties. To succeed as a Hookah master, you should have a neat appearance and an engaging, friendly personality. You should be efficient, observant, knowledgeable, and personable.
- Handle opening and closing requirements
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine hookah preferences, making recommendations, and taking orders.
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing the heads, and serving hookah to customers.
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase hookah.
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure the station is well-stocked.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register. Prepare ingredients and recipes according to recipe book specifications.
- Maintaining a clean work area by removing trash, cleaning the work area, and washing glasses and equipment.
- Anticipate guest needs and interact as needed to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Developing new recipes.
- Receive deliveries and ensure that the product is well maintained and up to standard.
- Obtaining Food Handler Safety certificate.
- Meets state minimum age to serve hookah.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Ability to stand, walk, bend, etc for extended periods, and lift up to 25 lbs.