Alley Cats Coffee is adding full and part time staff for its upcoming new location at 750 W Beaverbrook Ave in Spooner, WI.
The Expediter role is a critical role primarily responsible for completing all customer orderts by gathering and bagging all food and beveage items, double-checking completeness and quality, and ensuring each order is routed to the appropriate location (drive-thru queue, online order pickup, or customer pickup area). An expediter must be an excellent communicator, be able to intereact with team members and customers well, be very detail oriented and be able to problem solve to ensure guest satisfaction.
Must be able to also perform the role of cashier and drive thru order taker and willing to switch between roles as needed to serve the customer.
- Assembles Orders for routing
- Ensure order completeness, accuracy and quality
- Mark orders complete & prioritize order sequencing
- Route orders to proper locations
- Interact with customers in a friendly, engaging and professional manner
- Work with team members well to ensure guest satisfaction
- Communicate well to ensure all components of an order are produced
- Take orders accurately and repeat orders to customers
- Handle cash register duties
- Great communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Highly organized and able sequence orders efficiently
- Fast paced worker able to quickly route orders to the proper location
- Problem solve issues and assess the mpact to the ordering queue
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Able to handle cash and credit card transaction working with a point of sale application.
- Ability to walk quickly between multiple delivery stations