Offering New Hires a $400 sign on bonus of $200 after 30 days and $200 after 90 days of continuous employment!!!!
Positivity, team work, great money and great vibes!!
Love the job you have, start a new career with Torsap Thai Kitchen!
Perks include competitive pay, benefits for FT, shift meals, great vibes and a positively driven environment. Our team promotes creativity, innovation, precision, teamwork and growth. If this sound like a fit for you .Torsap Thai Kitchen Family invites you to apply today!
We are looking for a Busser to join our team and facilitate collaboration between our kitchen and wait staff. Busser responsibilities include setting tables, serving food orders and removing used dishes and utensils. If you’d like to gain experience in the restaurant industry and learn how to provide an excellent dining experience, we’d like to meet you. To be considered for this role, you should be available to work various shifts, including weekends. Ultimately, you will ensure our guests have a high-quality dining experience by serving their food in a timely and accurate manner.
**Perks include: **Majority paid medical benefits, free shift meals, discounts at Torsap Thai Kitchen restaurants, flexible hours, a fun, dynamic, fast-paced work environment and the opportunity for internal growth and opportunities given the right attitude and work ethic.
- Deliver food orders from the kitchen to customers’ tables rapidly and accurately
- Act as the contact point between Front of the House and Back of the House staff
- Communicate food orders to chefs, paying attention to priorities and special requests (e.g. food allergies)
- Assist the wait staff with table setting by fetching and placing appropriate tableware, eating utensils and napkins
- Serve welcome drinks and hors d’oeuvres, upon guests’ arrival
- Ensure food is served in accordance with safety standards (e.g. proper temperature)
- Check in with customers and take additional orders or refill water, as needed
- Remove dirty dishes and utensils
- Answer guests’ questions about ingredients and menu items
- Inform restaurant staff about customers’ feedback or requests (e.g. when they ask for the check)
- Make sure families with young children get kids menus and special silverware sets
- Experience as a Food Expeditor or similar entry-level role in a restaurant
- Understanding of hygiene and food safety rules
- Physical ability and stamina to carry heavy trays and stand for long hours
- Availability to work various shifts, including weekends
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Good oral communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and professional in a fast-paced work environment
- Degree in hospitality or restaurant management is a plus