Experienced bartenders are needed for Western Wayne County's newest social-tainment venue, The Legendary Axe, opening late February 2022!
We offer a one-of-a-kind concept with an amazing food and beverage selection, and interactive entertainment in a unique, upscale themed environment.
We are searching for experienced, passionate, team members to join and assist in creating an unforgettable experience within our venue.
If you are enthusiastic, outgoing, and a team player, you can be one of the faces of a one-of-a-kind experiential entertainment concept in Westland. You must be able to serve creative (and fun) cocktails with speed and efficiency. We offer competitive hourly pay rates plus tips with rates increasing based on experience.
- Captivate guests by providing an enthusiastic experience
- Execute our Signature cocktail menu with speed and efficiency
- Serve food & beverage to guests
- Have hospitality at top of mind at all times
- Quality and Portion Control
- Venue cleaning and janitorial duties as assigned
- Friendly, Welcoming Personality
- Hospitality Experience Preferred
- Must be 18 years old to serve alcohol; 21 to work at the bar
- Exemplary customer service instincts
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, required
- Troubleshooting ability
- Must be available weeknights and weekends
- Must stand for the entirety of shift
- Must be able to lift at least 30 pounds
- Must have a full range of motion of arms and hands to reach, grasp, and place
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work
- Part-Time / Full-Time Available - FLEXIBILITY with scheduling days/hours a plus
- Weekends are a must
We are hiring for part and full-time positions. Applicants must have at minimum three days a week availability, two of which fall between Friday-Sunday.