When you put truly good, straight from the earth ingredients in your body, you become a better you – and a better you makes for a better world. At Jamba we blend whole foods with a higher purpose. Creating blends full of goodness that get you moving and inspire you to pour that goodness forward. Do you aspire to maximize your potential? Do you care about delivering a great guest experience? Then we invite you to Team Up with Jamba for a Healthy Whirl’d. Come experience Jamba Juice and help us blend in the good!
Responsibilities:Jamba Service Standards Be Friendly and Fast - Make a great first impression: smile and greet each guest.- Show a sense of urgency and have a drop everything attitude.- Get to know your guests and make them regulars.Offer Great Tasting Products - Become knowledgeable of Jamba’s products and nutritional value to better understand your guest’s needs and make a recommendation.- Deliver a perfect product and a complete order every time. One Team - Work together as ONE team to deliver a great product and outstanding service.- Say thank you to your fellow team members and make Jamba a fun and uplifting place to work. Show Pride in Your Work - Look sharp and be on time for all scheduled shifts.- Keep the store clean, organized, and looking great.- Operate cash register and handle all cash transactions according to Jamba Cash Handling Policies.- Adhere to all Jamba food safety and security guidelines while maintaining company equipment.- Do your best and strive for excellence in everything you do. Make a memorable connection and send each guest off with a smile.- Do whatever it takes to make the guest’s experience the best.
Jamba Juice is an equal opportunity employer.
Benefits: Make cash tips daily and digital tips added to your paycheck will add an additional $2.00-$3.00 an hour to your pay.
Generous 50% employee discount
Be Prepared Proactive and Productive
We are looking for high energy people with hustle to get orders out quickly.
Underachievers : Slackers: Procrastinators: people who are late, call out and miss shifts DON’T APPLY FOR THIS JOB!
- Enthusiasm for learning more about Jamba products and nutrition.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week between the hours of 8:30am to 8:30pm.
- weekdays and weekends are required.
- Beginning – Moderate computer proficiency.
- Must be able to lift 30-40 lbs regularly throughout shifts.
- Ability to stand, bend, reach and scoop throughout assigned shifts.
- Ability to Withstand refrigerator and freezer temperatures ranging from 40° F to -10° F
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Hours per week:
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 to $12.00 /hour