Employment Type: Hourly
The Bartender helps provide exceptional dining service to customers in a timely, courteous, efficient, and accurate manner. He or she interacts executes operational, side work, and cleaning duties following established guidelines, procedures, and policies as prescribed by company standards. The Bartender is polite and friendly to guests, staff, and management and must follow proper sanitation standards and keep his or her workstation clean and sanitary at all times.
The ideal candidate for this position has a high school diploma or high school equivalency diploma and at least one year of experience in a restaurant setting. He or she can work a flexible schedule that includes days, nights, weekends, and holidays. Good written and speaking communication skills, good time management skills, and professional dress, speech, and behavior are all required for this position.
- Greets all customers in a warm, sincere and helpful manner
- Ensures that work areas are clean and that equipment, tools, and supplies are properly in stock and stored
- Helps bus and set tables and performs side-work and cleaning duties as needed
- Helpful attitude and friendly demeanor
- Knowledge of general sanitary and safety practices
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Recognition Program
- Opportunity for growth within the company