Employment Type: Full time, Exempt
The Manager position provides assistance in managing the overall operation of the assigned restaurant on a daily basis including, staffing and training of all employees, enhancing their capabilities and fostering growth, as well as cost control, service standards, operational procedures and policies, customer satisfaction, sanitation, environment control, cash handling, staff motivation, safety and security by performing the essential job duties personally or through subordinates.
This is our entry level management position, which will allow you to learn our business, while giving you the skills to operate one of our stores.
- Oversees production of food according to sanitation and quality standards
- Manages and mentors staff, including recruiting/hiring/training of all employees, overseeing HR/payroll, managing issues of discipline/termination, ensuring ongoing training/education, etc.
- Manages supplies and ensures orderly work areas
- Ensures that work areas are clean and that equipment, tools, and supplies are properly stored
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and all company policies
- Provides timely and accurate reports as required
- Addresses customer concerns and issues
- Ensures stated goals are met
- No Experience Required
- Minimum 1 year of working in hospitality industry / management experience preferred.
- A profound knowledge of restaurant operations for both Front of the House and Back of the House operations preferred.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Experience in supervising and managing staff preferred.
- Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Compensation package based on skills & experience
- Excellent Bonus Opportunity
- On-Going Career & Leadership Development
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- 401K with Company Match
- Paid Vacation and Paid Company Holidays
- Employee Discounts and free meals when you work