As a Dishwasher, you are also responsible for trash disposal and linen bag removal. A Dishwasher will make sure the washed items meet the rinse and wash temperature criteria for each stage of the process. As a Dishwasher, you are vitally important to ensure we exceed every Guest’s expectations as they dine with us in the restaurant by showcasing our food on perfectly clean plates and silverware.
The Dishwasher is also responsible for:
- Cleanliness of the kitchen
- Following safety and sanitation standards
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Wash pots & pans manually using a 3-bay sink
- Operate a dishwasher machine
- Assist in food prep as needed
- Wash and mop the floor and bathroom as needed
- Assist cooks during the restaurant peak time
- Reliable and dependable
- Team Player
Please Note that all candidates must be available to work day or night, weekends and holidays.