Venchi has grown to be a ‘premium Italian Chocolate and gelato brand’ with over 130 stores worldwide. We have an ambitious plan to continue this growth story and invite you to join us on our journey...
‘Let’s Grow Together’
- We offer a genuine career path from Team Member to Operations leader/HQ support
- Fun, fast paced and people focused work environment
- Choose from a selection of ‘Fortune 500 accredited ‘health and wealth benefits’
- Flexible working patterns to match your commitments
- Regular discounts for you and family members on your favourite Chocolates and Gelato
- Loyalty bonus programme that rewards hard work, support and commitment
‘To bring the flavour of the Italian Allegria to the world, creating everyday unforgettable moments of sharing and celebration’
We feature fresh, daily made gelato, lavish and natural chocolates, skilfully crafted coffees, and many other treats. Our attention to detail, and personal touch is what makes our chocolate so important.
- Heritage – 100% Italian 100% Global
- Allegria – Live the Italian Way
- Balance – Unwarp positivity
As a Team Member your role will be creating a ‘unique Italian welcoming environment’ full of warmth and friendliness to our customers visiting our boutiques. We pride ourselves in sourcing only the best ingredients, producing authentic recipes and presenting a premium product offer to our customers, its therefore paramount that we deliver this with a premium service experience, that’s both high quality and genuine, enabling us to create loyal customers that will want to return time and time again.
The Team Member will be working on your feet in a fast-paced environment that will be busy and require you to slide between duties from selling, visual merchandising, taking orders, etc…
A key expectation that will define your success in the role, will be someone who is confident to interact with people and takes great satisfaction from knowing your great service has made a customer’s day better.
- As the Team Member you must be welcoming to customers and confident to engage with people
- Able to serve Gelato and Coffee, and sell our high quality chocolates
- Be flexible according to the operational needs, able to take on duties to support your team
- High standards of appearance, presentation and work
- Confident to work a cash register and manage cash operations
- A knack for visual merchandising and critical eye for how things are displayed
- Keen to learn our recipes and able to take in knowledge of the ingredients and allergens
A few key skills that the Team Member role requires…
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Work effectively and efficiently with and without direction
- Demonstrate a ‘growth mindset’, always being proactive
- Comfortable working evenings and weekends, that’s when we are at our busiest
- Ability to multitask and think on your feet
- Friendly and energetic, enjoys working as part of a team.
At Venchi, we recognise the hard work and commitment that is required to succeed in your role, which is why we pride ourselves in offering the following benefits to all of our employees;
- Fortune 500 health and wealth benefits, including comprehensive health, dental and vision insurance packages
- Employee Discounts both directly in Venchi and through our extended network, including fitness, cellular, travel, electronics and many more…
- Flexible shift patterns, paid time off and holidays
- Internal promotion opportunities, we always seek first to promote from within
- Open, friendly and supporting working environment with family-oriented team members