Who we are:
Buttermilk Kitchen is a casual farm to table restaurant serving southern breakfast & lunch fare made from scratch. We are a fun and friendly bunch that is passionate about delivering high quality food and service to our loyal customers. We seek only highly invested, hardworking, dependable, and even-keeled people to join our team.
Shift times: 6:50am-3:30pm (Tues-Thurs)
Availability: 4.5 shifts (Full Time), must be available to work weekends
What you will be doing:
- Greeting guests and making them feel welcome.
- walking/standing for 8-9 hours per shift...its a long day trust us it's worth it
- exuding positivity and upbeat vibes.
- Answer questions about our food, beverages and other restaurant functions and services.
- Taking, entering, and delivering orders to our guests in a timely manner.
- Performing side work at the start and end of each shift as required by service station assignment.
- Maintaining a clean service area
- Ensuring guests are satisfied and responding promptly and courteously to any requests.
- assisting servers whenever possible. There is no “i” in team!
- resetting and clearing tables...standing around is for models..
What we will be doing:
- flexible/nurturing environment
- day time hours..forget those late night zombie shifts
- health insurance, dental, and vision benefits
- paid time off and sick leave
Buttermilk Kitchen is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.