- Preparing and assembling ingredients for menu items.
- Preparing high-quality meals and food items according to company recipes.
- Storing excess food at the correct temperature in order to avoid spoilage.
- Ensuring that food portions and food presentation meet company standards.
- Cleaning and sterilizing food preparation areas.
- Assisting other cooks to ensure that food orders are completed in a timely manner.
- Efficiently resolving problems with customers’ orders.
- Ensuring that food health and safety regulations are followed.
- Sound knowledge of cooking methods and techniques.
- Proven experience working as a Cook.
- The ability to follow recipes.
- The ability to work in a team.
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Effective communication skills.