Back of House positions - Pizza & Salad
- Stock and maintain sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service for our guests.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work station.
- Execute consistently according to strict specifications.
- Collaborate with other kitchen staff and management to maintain effective product flow.
- Consistently meet strict productivity and quality standards.
- Handle, store, and rotate all products properly
- Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed
- Opens and closes the kitchen properly, assists others and follows checklists for kitchen stations
- Understands and follows proper rules of hygiene and food safety measures
- Solid experience in relevant kitchen positions strongly preferred.
- Cooking/Prep positions:
2+ years experience in similar roles preferred
Solid understanding of food properties and basic to complex cooking methods across varied styles.
- Able to follow detailed recipes and verbal instructions with minimum supervision.
- Able to work quickly and adapt to meet demand flow.
- Able to stand for full shift.
- Able to work in hot, fast-paced environment.
At Karbach, our beer is Crafted for Serious Fun, and we think where you work should be too. We don’t take ourselves too seriously, but you can be damn sure we take our beer seriously. And like our beer, we strive for our workplace to bring all kinds of people together. Whether our folks are brewing beer, operating behind the scenes, or serving in our pub, it’s their passion, grit, and attitude that make it all happen. We make quality beer and hire quality people.* Come join our Karbach team.
*Like we said, we make quality beer and hire quality people. We believe in a diverse and inclusive work environment for all, and we encourage you to apply even if you don’t have previous experience in craft beer or meet 100% of the qualifications listed - let’s not sell yourself short right off the bat.
As a leading brewer, we are committed to finding innovative ways to continually improve. It's this kind of thinking that creates a unique work environment by rewarding talent, celebrating diversity and encouraging forward thinking. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.