Back of House: Cook
Our Company Loaded Pierogi is a quick-service restaurant that turns tradition into innovation. From its humble beginnings in Toronto, Ontario, Loaded Pierogi has exploded into a nationwide brand, bringing the delicious European dish to the masses.
Position Your goal is to provide the best possible customer experience from the time they enter the restaurant to the time they leave, accomplished through on-time food preparation, great presentation, and consistent quality.
Responsibilities/requirements include (but are not limited to)
- Receiving shipments from suppliers, and organizing and maintaining kitchen storage systems
- Following recipes, portioning and preparing all ingredients, and ensuring safe food service
- Keeping adequate par levels to ensure necessary stock for service
- Performing regular kitchen up-keep and upholding exceptional levels of cleanliness
- Only applicants with a valid Food Hander certification will be considered
- Valid liquor service training (eg: Smart Serve) is an asset.
Location 65 Front St West Why Loaded?
- Competitive pay
- Join a growing company with room for professional growth and advancement
- Health benefit opportunities
How to Apply Please reply this posting with a copy of your resume and we will reach out with more information or an interview date and time.