- Provide premier quality service for our guests at catering events.
- Perform all necessary functions regarding setting up for events and complete necessary side work after service.
- Working under the instructions of an Event Manager.
- Be dressed and ready for work at designated scheduled time. Bring a friendly, upbeat attitude to your shift. Wear appropriate attire according to rules and policies set forth in the employee handbook
- Maintain a constant enthusiastic and upbeat attitude at all times
- Follow New York State Liquor Authority and beverage service related laws for the service of alcoholic beverages
- Follow Suffolk County Department of Health Food and Beverage service laws and regulations
- Any other customary, ordinary and reasonable duties normally associated with this job position
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
- Stand and walk for long periods of time
Status: Non-exempt, Hourly
Tip Eligible: Yes
Tip Type: Direct. Receives tips directly from restaurant guests