Your role is to exceed our guest’s expectations and is key to our restaurants success as you contribute to delivering a perfectly crafted experience to our guests every time! Your commitment to us:
· Deliver genuine hospitality and an exceptional dining experience by guiding our guests through our menu.
· Take pride in providing timely, attentive, fun and friendly service to ensure our guests feel valued and well cared for.
· Create positive first impressions.
· Be a team player with a “can-do” attitude to deliver 100% guest satisfaction.
Our commitment to you:
· Part-time or full-time hours.
· Advancement Opportunities.
· Team Member discounts.
. Must be available on weekends.
· Must be 18 years of age or older to serve alcohol (based on state regulations).
· Food Handler and BASSET certification.
· Previous restaurant experience is preferred.
· Flexible availability.