DCIDS has been an integral part of the communities it serves for nearly four decades. Professional partners include hospitals, funeral homes, motor vehicle departments, high schools, medical examiners, and county clerks. Each of these professional partners plays a crucial role in the donation process. DCIDS collaborates in myriad ways with these partners to develop educational and training programs, awareness and registration initiatives, and community memorials and celebrations.
DCI Donor Services is seeking an Administrative Services Manager to join our team! This position will oversee administrative support services including calendar/schedule management, preparing correspondence, administering travel plans, and provide direct leadership for administrative staff. The Administrative Services Manager will perform a high degree of complex tasks requiring the use of independent judgment and initiative.
Below are some of the key accountabilities this position will hold:
1. Makes travel arrangements and compiles expense reports. Prepares travel itineraries and plans travel logistics.
2. Provides sophisticated calendar and schedule management for leadership.
3. Prepares correspondence such as memos, letters, and e-mails. Generates meeting minutes, agendas, and presentation materials.
4. Provides support to Advisory Board Members. Coordinates meetings and events as applicable.
5. Oversees new hire orientation process for both full time and contracted employees. Ensures appropriate supplies are available for clinical teams
6. Manages the Administrative Services team including Front Desk duties. Screens incoming phone calls, inquiries, visitors, and correspondence.
7. Oversees the fleet vehicle program and associated programs.
8. Performs additional duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
1. 3 - 5 years of administrative experience supporting leadership required
2. Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
3. Demonstrated exceptional abilities in the Microsoft Office Suite
4. Ability to work independently while maintaining a high level of integrity and discretion.
DCI Donor Services offers a pleasant work environment, competitive compensation and excellent benefits package; including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with employer match.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status