As our brand continues to rapidly grow, we’re looking for a talented and motivated Experienced Barista to join our team!
We are a very busy cafe, already have 4 locations in Manhattan and Queens, and are on the verge of opening our fifth location. We are looking for a great team player willing to multitask and maintain professionalism. Candidates with barista experience are preferred, but the most important thing to us is finding the right fight, so we will train you if needed!
- Make consistently delicious espresso drinks, teas, and mixed drinks and maintain all standards of practice
- Up-selling special items, taking orders, and comfortably navigating a POS system (we use Square!)
- Create enjoyable customer interactions and positive experiences! Our team members are the ambassadors to our brand!
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the cafe, making sure everything is adhering to food safety guidelines
- Understanding of sanitation practices and health department standards (preferred, but we are more than willing to teach the right candidates everything they need to know!)
- Properly adhering to open or close procedurees and utilizing the tools provided, including checklists, utilizing proper communication channels, etc.
- Must be able to work efficiently during high-volume periods while keeping a friendly demeanor. We know this job can be stressful! We take pride in doing everything we can to make our employee's lives easier. In return, we provide and expect a friendly demeanor and a willingness to learn and work with others
- Must be punctual and reliable, and work well in a team, communicating effectively
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent Communication
- Food Handlers Card (a huge plus, but not required. We provide a payraise for any employee that has or is willing to obtain a food handlers card!)
- Ability to multitask and handle high-volume traffic while maintaining excellent customer service.