- Offer exemplary service through guest engagement.
- Be genuine and lead your guests in a memorable experience
- Knowledge is power: answer questions about our f&b program and our game.
- Anticipate guest needs; always stay one step ahead with table maintenance and service
- Respect: no request is too difficult.
- Work safely; monitor the cleanliness of your section and ensure all material and areas are safe and free from clutter.
- Be an ambassador for Lob
- Gather feedback and recommend ideas for continuous improvements
- 2+ years minimum experience as a server in a fast-paced environment
- A positive, energetic outlook and a passion for food, beverage, and leisure games.
- A strong sense of urgency to satisfy the needs of others
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Flexible schedule availability, including weekends (and holidays if needed).
- Customer service attitude
- Highly motivated and very hands-on.
- High personal integrity, professionalism, and maturity.
- English proficiency required. Additional languages beneficial.