Nature’s Plate is a local, mission-driven business. Our mission is to make plant-based, whole food accessible and convenient, and of course tasty and satisfying… or unofficially to help people “eat more plants.” Located in Lake Highlands (northeast Dallas) - this facility operates as a commissary, supplying meals for all 3 of our locations.
No late night hours - higher hourly rate for weekend shifts.
35% discount on meals!
· Prep large quantities of raw ingredients including vegetables, fruits, herbs, spice mixes, and baking mixes in specific quantities according to specific recipe requirements
· Store prepped ingredients according to direction and food safety
· Assemble salads and wraps according to documented recipes
· Prepare sauces and dressings according to documented recipes
· Portion and package food by weight or volume
· Maintain a clean, safe working environment
· May include some cooking of basic recipes
· Knife handling (we're willing to train)
· Basic reading (English) and math (including fractions) skills
· Ability to follow specific directions
· Knowledge of food safely guidelines
· Interact positively with other team members and customers
· Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds
· Ability to stand for 6-8 hours / shift
· Previous large production food service experience a plus