DMK Restaurants780 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10017, USA
Summary of Position:
Welcome and warmly greet guests on arrival. Manage the efficient and timely seating of our
guests to a table that best serves their wishes.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Warmly and graciously greet all guests upon arrival.
• When possible, open the front door for guests entering or leaving the restaurant.
• When immediate seating is limited, record guest names and number of people in party.
• Provide guests with estimated waiting time.
• Accommodate special seating requests for guests whenever possible.
• Seat guest guests based on guest preferences and balancing of customer flow in service
• Upon seating, offer guests a menu and inform them of their server’s name. Inspect table
for proper presentation and completeness.
• Relay messages to servers, server assitants and bus persons as needed.
• Thank guests as they leave and invite them to return.
• No previous restaurant experience required.
• Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time.
• Must have exceptional grooming habits.
Pay and benefits:
- Excellent wages + tips
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible hours and scheduling
- 50% discounted employee meals
- 50% off duty employee meal discount at any DMK Restaurant
- Weekly Lancaster Farms Coop CSA box
- Excellent training program with opportunity to grow
- Professional and fun work environment