It's been a long time coming... Gramps is thrilled to now be hiring for our next restaurant concept.
Responsible for supporting waitstaff by determining their needs including but not limited to carrying food items from the expediting counter to bar and dining areas.
The server assistant will have a strong working knowledge of our food and beverage program in order to handle various impromptu requests from guests. The server assistant will manage table and seating arrangements in preparation of the guest’s arrival.
- Check in with customers to ensure their experience is satisfactory
- Relay reports of customer reactions to management and relevant parties
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Strict adherence to order of service and procedures
- Proven working experience in a restaurant environment
- Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
- Ability to keep the server stations stocked and clean
- Currently enrolled in hospitality studies is a bonus
- Able to work in and contribute to a team environment
- Passion for the hospitality industry
- Knowledge of a second language is a plus
- Relevant training certificate