Full Job Description
Clean Juice Sandy Springs!!!
Clean Juice is the nation’s first USDA-certified organic juice bar with locations across the United States. Each juice bar is independently owned and operated and grounded in the local communities that we serve. At Clean Juice, we all believe wholeheartedly in a healthy body and strong spirit and aim to provide the opportunity to use Clean Juice to apply this to your everyday life.
Grateful, Positive, Significant, Excellent, Respectful, Grinder, Transparent, Chaotic, and Graceful. Always Growing.
Do you see yourself in the words above? These words are a summary of the ten core values on which our company is founded.
We are teammates looking to grow Clean Juice into one of the most premiere and well-known brands in the world, by giving each of our guests the best experiences accompanied by smiles, speed, and impeccable service.
As a Juicerista, you are our brand’s representative. You are the smiling face the guest sees when they walk through the door. You are ultimately the first impression the guest receives. You love the challenge of being part of a growing company, and you can make a mean smoothie.
- The Juiceristas primary job function is to prepare menu items per Clean Juice’s standards.
- Work constantly to uphold the Clean Juice 10 care values
- Deliver an exceptional guest experience
- Deliver a quality product in a timely fashion
- Practice strong communication skills to communicate effectively with our guests, the shift leader on duty, the AM and the GM.
- Make decisions based on what is right for our guests
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Abide by all health code requirements to ensure the store maintains a 98% or above
- Manage all monetary exchanges in the store by taking orders and ringing up transactions
- Perform other duties assigned by management
- Adhere to company standards, including personal hygiene and appearance
- Adhere to health department codes regarding food sanitation and handling
- Can work in a standing position for long periods of time
- Can reach, bend, stoop, and frequently lift to 50 pounds