- -Greet guests and answer any questions
- -Promote products and menu items
- -Handle and process customer payments
- -Issue receipts and refunds as necessary
- -Handle and resolve customer complaints
- -Maintain a clean and tidy counter area
- -Restock items needed for counter area
- Your job as cashier will be a blend of hospitality and operations. Aside from taking orders and processing payments, you'll often be responsible for making sure the front of the house is neat and orderly, restocking items, and answering the phone. The most important aspect of your work as Cashier is to provide accurate and friendly service to ensure guests will return.