At Little Green Hive, we believe in supporting local and that coffee is personal. We have a great culture and will equip you with all the tools you need to succeed. If interested, please make sure to read our shift needs below prior to applying. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are hiring for weekday and weekend shifts. WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR SEASONAL HELP. (Seeking candidates who are committed to the role for 6+ months on minimum)
- Seeking candidates who can commit to working a minimum of 20 hours per week
- MAIN DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Serve customers with enthusiasm and a positive, friendly attitude
- Prepare and serve food and beverages efficiently, including hot and cold coffees, espresso drinks, teas, smoothies, and pastries.
- Receive and process customer payments
- Daily and weekly cleaning tasks including cleaning work areas, utensils, and equipment, service and seating areas.
- Possess strong knowledge of menu items and be able to provide customers with product details
- Open and close the cafe.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND EXPECTATIONS
- Baristas will be required to work in a fast paced working environment
- Will be required to work alone and as part of a team
- Employees must be self motivated and organized
- Positive communication with co-workers is essential
- IRA company matching to help you save for retirement.
- LGH Wellness, a free biweekly yoga session for staff.
- Discount with AT&T for their cellular service.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $15.00 per hour