Your role is to exceed our guest’s expectations and is key to our restaurants success as you contribute to delivering a perfectly crafted experience to our guests every time!
Your commitment to us:
- Deliver genuine hospitality and an exceptional dining experience by guiding our guests through our menu.
- Take pride in providing timely, attentive, fun and friendly service to ensure our guests feel valued and well cared for.
- Create positive first impressions.
- Be a team player with a “can-do” attitude to deliver 100% guest satisfaction.
Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Team Member discounts.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to serve alcohol (based on state regulations).
- Food Handler and BASSET certification.
- Previous restaurant experience is preferred.
- Flexible availability.