Job Overview We are looking for a skilled and friendly bartender / mixologist to join our team! This position plays a big role for creating and providing the best customer experience and satisfaction. Your ultimate goal should be to provide an exceptional guest experience.
- Verify identification and age requirements of customers
- Mix traditional and creative cocktails
- Process payment from customers
- Clean glasses and bar utensils
- Make suggestions based on customer tastes and preferences
- Prepare alcohol and non-alcohol beverages for bar and prepare six ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Interact with customers, take orders, serve food and drinks
- Provide excellent customer service by taking orders, preparing them efficiently, and building a rapport with clientele
- Able to work in high volume setting during our busy season
- Clean the bar and the surrounding areas of spills and other messes as needed
- Keep bar organized and restock take-out cups, straws, cocktail napkins etc.
- Handle credit card and cash transactions from customers at the bar and for take-out orders
- Identify belligerent customers, and work with management when needed to maintain a safe environment
- Knowledge of trending drinks and drinks on our menu